Oct 29, 2010

I know some very talented people.

One of them is Pete Campofiori who I met a long time ago freelancing for one client and then again at another client. Although we don’t work directly with each other, Pete’s a good guy to be around and very funny. His sense of humor and whimsical nature shows through in his work and he’s got a style I have just fallen in love with.

Here’s a recently completed piece of his:



While the work is done on the computer, it doesn’t mean Pete doesn’t have drawing chops as he does breakdowns freehand working out an illustration before moving over to the computer to bring it to fruition. Pete’s blog has scads of his work and I can think of nothing better than idling away some time looking at it and just marveling at his talent. Take a look: Making Believe Blog

4 comments:

Peter said...

I'm blushing.

PJ said...

No need to blush when it’s true, lots of talent there buddy!

Peter said...

Finally finished those Game Cards and Box illustration. Hallelujah!!!!!

PJ said...

Show me later! I’m in.